7 Days Tanzania Topi Safari Family Safaris
Day 1 Arrive in Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport – picked up with Joica Tours & Safaris and transfer to the lodge .BB
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Leaving Arusha we drive circa 120 km on tarmac and circa 4 km on arriving at our first park – Tarangire National Park – We take you on your first Game Drive arriving back just before dusk to overnight in luxury tents, self contained/shower etc., situated on the slopes overlooking the Tarangire river, a permanent water source, enabling you to enjoy the sight of the wildlife coming to drink. BLD
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
Rising early we game drive, after which we continue our safari to Lake Manyara National Park. Game drives will be conducted at the base western wall of the Great Rift Valley of this spectacular park. After that, we’ll return back to our lodge on the Rift Valley rim. Overnight at Tented lodge.BLD
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
This day We drive to and enter the world famous Serengeti national park Serengeti National Park. Game Driving from the entrance gate to your lodge in this the probably most famous of all National Parks in the world!, Overnight at Tented lodge.BLD
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
A full day, dawn to dusk Game Driving in the Serengeti National Park have over 14,000 km We’ll be having about 14,000 sq km of land at our disposal in which to explore the ever-changing flora and fauna. The park is made even more famous by the film directed by Dr. Bernhard Grzimek, “Serengeti Shall Not Die.” The rolling savannah, open plains, and the splendour of the park are just unforgettable which serve as home to the most spectacular migrating herds of our planet Overnight at Tented lodge.BLD
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Crater is a world heritage site! We spend the maximum of six hours allowed game driving in this the worlds largest Caldera (collapsed volcano) amongst the circa 30,000 resident animals. Late afternoon return to Arusha and overnight at the Lodge.BL
Day 7: Departure
After breakfast,Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home.B
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax +|
|$ 4,711||$ 3,250||$ 2,878||$ 2,691||$ 2,579||$ 2,505|
DURATION7 Days / 6 Nights
- Besides Tarangire National Park, Manyara National Park, Serengeti National park and Ngorongoro Crater, on this 7 Days Family safari you will enjoy the true nature and witness great animals
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- The game drives conducted in a customized 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser.
- Transportation on 4X4 vehicle with removable roof.
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Tip to safari guide (this is a guide to tipping on the safari )