7 Days Tanzania Gazelle Safari Private Safaris
Day 1 Arrive in Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport – picked up with Joica Tours & Safaris and transfer to the lodge .BB
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Leaving Arusha and start our first safari to Lake Manyara National Park. Game drives will be conducted in this spectacular park at the base of the Great Rift Valley. After that, we’ll return to the lodge on the Rift Valley rim. Overnight at the Tented lodge.BLD
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Enjoy a varied game drive from the park’s entrance gate to your booked lodge. This is probably the most famous national park in the world!, Overnight at the Tented lodge.BLD
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
You’ll be taking a dawn to dusk full day game drive in the Serengeti National Park. We’ll be having about 14,000 sq km of land at our disposal in which to explore the ever-changing flora and fauna. The park is made even more famous by the film directed by Dr. Bernhard Grzimek, “Serengeti Shall Not Die.” The rolling savannah, open plains, and the splendour of the park are just unforgettable which serve as home to the most spectacular migrating herds of our planet. Overnight at the Tented lodge.BLD
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Crater – a World Heritage Site – where we spend the maximum of six hours allowed game driving! Down inside, it is the world’s largest caldera that is still intact and has over 30,000 permanent residents. Ngorongoro Crater is an exciting place to come across the East African black rhinos. Overnight at the Tented Lodge.BLD
Day 6: Ngorongoro Conservation Area [ Maasai Village visit ]
This day we will start game drive and we will go to visit Maasai village and here you will know their culture and many more of Maasai peoples and their tribes, and Late afternoon return to Arusha and overnight at the Lodge.BL
Day 7: Departure
After breakfast,Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home.B
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax +|
|$ 4,701||$ 3,165||$ 2,699||$ 2,466||$ 2,326||$ 2,233|
DURATION7 Days / 6 Nights
- On this 7 days Private safari features all of the popular Northern Circuit game parks. Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.With the Northern Tanzania Safari Travel in custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- The game drives conducted in a customized 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser.
- Transportation on 4X4 vehicle with removable roof.
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Tip to safari guide (this is a guide to tipping on the safari )