6 Days Oryx Safari Camping Safaris
Day 1 Arrive in Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport – picked up with Joica Tours & Safaris and transfer to the Lodge.BB
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Rising early we game drive, after which we continue our safari to Lake Manyara National Park. We shall Game Drive in this spectacular park at the base of the western wall of the Great Rift Valley before retiring to our lodge on the rim of the Rift Valley. Overnight at Campsite.BLD
Day 3 - Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park is our destination today. The most famous of all wildlife sanctuary in Africa and home to the largest migration of wildlife in Africa. we enter and Game Drive to Serengeti and overnight at Campsite.BLD
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Another full day in Serengeti The most famous of all wildlife sanctuary in Africa and home to the largest migration of wildlife in Africa. overnight at Campsite.BLD
Day 5: Ngorongoro Conservation Area [ Maasai Village visit ]
This day we will start game drive and we will go to visit Maasai village and here you will know their culture and many more of Maasai peoples and their tribes, and Late afternoon return to Arusha and overnight at the Lodge.BL
Day 6 - Departure
After breakfast,Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home.B
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax +|
DURATION6 Days / 5 Nights
- For the highlights of this 6-day Camping safari its include Lake Manyara National park, the world-famous Serengeti National Park and the natural wonder Ngorongoro Crater.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Tip to safari guide (this is a guide to tipping on the safari )