Terms & Conditions
- Bookings and subsequent contracts shall be deemed to have been concluded in Arusha, Tanzania and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- The company holds the right to reject or abandon any tour booking with or without outlining the reasons for it
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- A 30% deposit is required to secure a booking. This deposit forms part of the payment for the trip and shall be offset to the total amount charged to the client/agent.
- If we do not receive the full payment at least four (4) weeks prior to departure, the Company at its own discretion reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled. This will result in deposits being forfeited
- Clients/Agents placing the booking order within four (4) weeks of tour departure are required to pay the full amount immediately which will secure the reservation.
- For amendments of existing bookings done by the client or agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, number of participants, accommodation etc.) In this case, a handing fee of 50 USD will be applicable. The handling fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.
- For cancelling a tour, a written letter must be sent to the office with papers that confirm the reservation. Cancellation will only be effective from the date of request received for cancellation by the booking office. In case of cancellation, the company holds the right for retaining the full deposit.
- If the booking is cancelled, the client will be supposed to pay a cancellation fee which is as follows:
- until 4 weeks prior to departure – 30% Cancellation Fee
- 4-2 weeks prior to departure – 50% Cancellation Fee
- 2-1 weeks prior to departure – 75% Cancellation Fee
- less then 1 week prior to departure – 100% Cancellation Fee
- The company reserves the right to abandon any tour in instances where it is unavoidable at its sole and absolute discretion with or without any prior notification. However, in some cases, the Company agrees to make a refund of the amount paid by the client beforehand. This will be company’s sole responsibility to the client and no claims for any damages will be entertained howsoever arising against the company
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client’s documentation and related matters prior to commencement of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
- Clients are limited to one bag (backpack or soft bag – no hardtop suitcase) with not more than 15 kg of weight and a daypack. The company also holds the right to reject any additional or excess baggage. Other baggage regulations may apply on some bush flights or trekking tours.
- The client making the booking understands that all tours are adventurous in nature and involve some degree of personal risk. Neither the company, nor any of its agents can be held liable for any injury, damage of property, or loss of life caused during the tour. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will not hold its agents responsible for any such incidents
- Thus, the client undertakes full responsibility of all the risks involved.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The decisions of the Company’s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding.
- The client is required to comply with the laws, customs, and foreign exchange regulation of all the countries visited during the tour with us.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorises the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.
- All price quoted by us are in accordance with the current fees and taxes of national parks. There have been talks going on about brining a change in tax regulations in 2016 among the East African countries. Should there be any changes on increasing or decreasing the fees and taxes, even though they might not be scheduled, we’d subsequently have to make changes to our fee structure.