5 Days Eland Safari Family Safaris
Day 1 Arrive in Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport – Picked up with Joica Tours & Safaris and transfer to the Lodge.BB
Day 2 Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park is the first National park on our safari, after an early start we drive to and enter this park famous for its many Elephants and Bao Bab trees. Game Driving until dusk. Overnight at Tented Lodge.BLD
Day 3 - Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park is our destination today. The most famous of all wildlife sanctuary in Africa and home to the largest migration of wildlife in Africa. we enter and Game Drive to Serengeti and overnight at Tented lodge.BLD
Day 4 - Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Crater is a world heritage site! We spend the maximum of six hours allowed game driving in this the worlds largest Caldera (collapsed volcano) amongst the circa 30,000 resident animals. Late afternoon return to Arusha and overnight at the Lodge.BL
Day 5 - Departure
After breakfast, Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home.B
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax +|
DURATION5 Days / 4 Nights
- Tarangire National Park,Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are the most popular National Parks in Northern Tanzania. In this 5 days Family safari, you will get to know them all, With the Best of Tanzania Safari travel in custom designed 4x4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Tip to safari guide (this is a guide to tipping on the safari )